Primavera Presents: Bridging the Gap with HEDIS measures
HEDIS is healthcare’s most widely used performance improvement tool. As the healthcare industry moves towards value-based care, improving your HEDIS score is becoming a top priority.
This webinar series will highlight how Primaveras Health’s new initiative of bridging the gap with the HEDIS measures will provide better data, better measures and better care. We believe health organizations should be able to analyze HEDIS performance levels and trends to determine where to focus efforts and overcome HEDIS challenges.
During this webinar we will cover:
- An Introduction to HEDIS
- Your Role and Impact of HEDIS in Healthcare
- How to benefit from measuring HEDIS measures
- What’s New & What’s Next within Primavera
- Open discussion to learn how other providers are addressing HEDIS and barriers to care
Meet Our Webinar Presenter:
Nick Duran, Primavera Health CEO
Nick has served in a variety of leadership roles for healthcare policy engagement. Prior to joining Primavera, he served as Executive Director of the Florida Association of Free and Charitable Clinics. During this time, he led the organization during a monumental period of growth that included increasing membership by 25% and increasing revenues by 100% to overseeing a yearly operating budget of $10+ Million.
Who Should Attend:
- SVP, VP, Government Programs / Medicare / Medicaid
- VP / Director, Risk Adjustment
- VP / Director, Quality / Stars / HEDIS®
- VP / Director, Member Engagement Experience
- Manager, Risk Adjustment
- Manager, Quality / HEDIS®
Join us to talk about the importance of tracking HEDIS scores and what you can do to improve your reporting and patient outcomes.
Busy during the live webinar? No problem. Register anyway and we’ll send a recording.