At Primavera, we take security a step further to deter and prevent any cyber intrusion and protect data. We implement strict internal procedures for access control on client and patient data. The procedures we have in place are Primavera’s NLS, or Next Level Security. Our NLS ensures your data is encrypted, private and protected against cyber-attacks and data breaches that impact the healthcare sector.
Primavera NLS is a combination of Security & Compliance, Established Standards & Protocols and Secure Tools & Systems. Below list the ways we continuously strive for Next Level Security for our clients, patients and their data.
Security & Compliance
- HIPAA Process
- Audit and Log Activity
- IP Masquerading Implementation
- Vulnerability Scans
- Automatic Device Log Off
- Penetration Testing
- Two Factor Authentication
- Secure Socket Authentication
- Encrypted Patient Data
- Force Strong Passwords
Established Standards & Protocols
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Firewall and Router Configuration Review
- Establishment of Permissions
- Compliance Program Activities
- Security Awareness Program Training
- System Patching and Secure Development Practices
Secure Tools & Systems
- SFTP (Secure Data Transfer)
- Anti-Virus Protection
- GCP Cloud base
- Web Application Firewall
- CircleCi – CICD
- Atlassian Suite
- Segregated Data Storage
- Data Access Logs
- Strict Authorization Protocols
Our client’s data protection is one of the primary goals at Primavera, we always ensure your data and security is top priority.
To learn more contact our team at (888) 667-2210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.